Tired of the same three or four salad dressings? Got 5 minutes? Here’s something new to brighten up bowl of greens or your carrot sticks! Only 8 ingredients! Be sure you make extra!
Fresh Lemon-Tahini Dressing
- 7 oz tahini (1/2 of a 14 oz / 448g container)
- ½ tsp cumin (ground)
- 2 clove roasted garlic (or 1 fresh clove pasted with salt)
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- ¼ cup aquafaba (literally "bean water" drained off your garbanzo beans)
- ½ tsp smoked salt
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice and zest (sub rice vinegar if needed)
- 1 tsp brown miso paste
- ¼ water (adjust desired consistency with more water or aquafaba)
Make the Lemon-Tahini Dressing
- Put all the ingredients in a food processor. Process for 60 seconds. If you prefer a thinner dressing, you can adjust with one TBSP of water or aquafaba until the desired consistency is reached.
- Chili Mango Lime Dressing
- Caesar Dressing (vegan)
- Chef Leander's Fresh Salsa Ranch Dressing
- Chef Leander's Fresh Ranch Dressing
- Peanut Sauce: Quick and Easy
- Balsamic Vinaigrette (coming soon)
- Lemon and Red Wine Vinaigrette (coming soon)
- Fresh Lime Vinaigrette (coming soon)
- Tangerine, Garlic, Chili Dipping Sauce (coming soon)
NOTICE: Small Kitchen BIG TASTE is an Amazon Associate and, as such, we earn from your qualifying purchases. Any item you purchase once you click on an image on our “Store” page supports Small Kitchen BIG TASTE. We appreciate it when you shop in our store and help us continue to put out delicious content.