Welcome!! You have activated your own personal recipe collection! I’m glad you’re here. Here are some quick tips to help you get the most out of your recipe book.
- Your favorite recipes are all stored here in your personal “recipe files.” The top line has the name of your master file —mine is labeled “My Favorite Recipes.” The number on the left margin represents the number of recipes you have saved on this site.
- Double click on “My Favorite Recipes” (or whatever custom name you have chosen.)
- The left panel shows all the recipes currently in your recipe file.
- In the right panel are your green action buttons.
- Use the < on your browser to go back to the “Recipe Files” screen
Creating Meal Plans and Shopping Lists
First Create your meal plan:
- Start at the Recipe Files screen.
- Choose Edit Collections.
- Choose Add Collection.
- Choose a name for your meal or meal plan. Mine is Valentine Dinner.
- Choose Stop Editing. This takes you back to the Recipe files screen.
Add Recipes to your meal plan:
- Click your meal plan (Valentine’s Dinner). You are back to the screen with the green bars on the right.
- Click the top green bar: Add Item
- Your favorite recipes are now listed on the right. Using the = sign, Drag and Drop your desired recipes into the left box. Continue adding recipes until your meal or meal plan is complete.
- Click Actions in the top bar to stop adding recipes and return you to the green bars
Print a Unified Shopping list
- Once you have a menu prepared smallkitchenBIGTASTE.com can create a unified shopping list for your meal/s.
- When your recipes are collected. adjust servings and then Press Shopping List.
- Adjust servings in the top window. Adjust items in the lower window to your preferences.
- Choose Generate Shopping List. A printable shopping list appears on the next screen.
- This gives you a check list to print or share
- Use the left hand check boxes for items already in your pantry.
- Save the remaining list.
- Print the remaining list.
- Go shopping with the confidence that you will have everything you need to make an amazing meal.
CAVEAT: Your cookbook choices are stored in the cookies on YOUR computer. If you clear your cookies, you will clear your default cookbook. However, any meal plans you have created will not be lost.