This is the second page of the website…
Is this where we post “Recipe Snippets”? I’m not sure… but it looks like this may be the function that most fits our needs here.
HERE IS THE CONCEPT:
Page 1, the home page, has a 20-word welcome from Chef Leander followed by this week’s blog post (one to three recipes in a single post). On Page 1, there would also be permanent side bar for
- This Months Recipes
- Coming in _Next Month_
Page 2, the Cookbook, is the posting of all recipes every blogged. Each available separately, in “Course” order.
In a perfect world, when posted to the Page 1 Blog, the recipe would also show up in the CookBook. When the recipe is REMOVED from Page 1, it continues to be available in the Cookbook
Page 2: Is this page…The Cookbook Page
** Recipe Photo Buttons in a 4×3 grid
- This is a 12 square grid of mis en place photos with the following titles
- ALL recipes are are linked to the “course” meta data. The exceptions are: Shopping and Patreon Support —these two buttons simply direct to the appropriate menu pages
- ALL recipes will be listed in at least one of these course categories.
- The TEN recipe categories will each have their own “child” page where the recipes are listed in alphabetical order by title: i.e. all soups and chilis in alphabetical order.
- Shopping and Support are individual pages. The buttons will be direct links to their separate pages.
- Patreon Support
- The Big Taste Pantry
- Beverages, Teas, Smoothies, and Lattes
- Dips, Chips, Appetizers and Sauces
- Salads and Dressings
- Soups and Chilis
- Sides and Main Dishes
- Desserts, Cookies, Healthy Treats
- 5-Minute Gourmet
- Chefs Secret
- Instant Pot
- Featured Tool of the Month
- Chef Leander’s Favorite Kitchen Tools
- Pantry Staples
- Dr. Greger — How Not to Die;
- Dr. Greger — How Not to Die Cookbook;
- Rich Roll and Julie Piatt — The Plant Powered Way;
- — Vegan Cookbook for Beginners (Rockridge Press);
- Kassia Emily Fiedor — Cocina Holistica
Patreon Support is a link to Patreon
Food categories are the master list of recipe types listed in the SEO
Each Category has it’s own sub page — Michael how does this work?
Shopping links to the Affiliate shopping page… shopping is divided into
Chef Leander’s kitchen equipment—all the amazon things
skBT Pantry supplies—match the ingredient lists for dry goods, especially bulk
Books— Dr. Greger — How Not to Die; How Not to Die Cookbook; Rich Roll and Julie Piatt — The Plant Powered Way; — Vegan Cookbook for Beginners (Rockridge Press); Kassia Emily Fiedor — Cocina Holistica