Finally, a plant-based, no-sugar-added Agua Fresca. Honeydew melon for fruitiness, cucumber for freshness, and lime for a citrus kick!
And only 20 calories per serving!!
Honeydew Agua Fresca (no added sugar)
- 3 lbs honeydew melon cubes
- 3 inches cucumber
- 2 limes, juiced
- 4 cups water
- water and ice for serving
- mint leaves
- ½ cucumber sliced thinly
- 16 lime wedges
Make the concentrate:
- Peel the honeydew, remove the seeds, and cut the honeydew into medium cubes. Put the honeydew into a large blender. Add the cucumber and the lime juice. Blend at high speed for 1 minute (or long enough to do 10 pushups or 10 jumping jacks).
- Suspend a nut mlk bag over your largest pot. Pour the blended mixture into the bag, and let it drip through for 10 minutes. Use your hands to squeeze the remaining liquid through the bag.
- Pour the concentrate into a ½ gallon (2 litre) pitcher and refrigerate.
To serve the Agua Fresca:
- Put 1/2 cup (120 ml) in a large glass. Add 3/4 cup (180 ml) water. Fill the glass with ice, and stir.
- thin slices of cucumber, a sprig of mint, a wedge of lime.
NOTICE: Small Kitchen BIG TASTE is an Amazon Associate and, as such, we earn from your qualifying purchases. We appreciate it when you shop in our store and help us continue to develop delicious content.