Honeydew, cucumber, and lime combine deliciously in this refreshing infused water. More interesting than plain water. Hydrating without added sugar or chemicals.
Simple Honeydew-Infused Water (Rehydrating)
- 1 lbs honeydew melon cubes
- 1 inch cucumber
- 1 limes, juiced
- 1⅓ cups water
- water and ice for serving
- mint leaves
- cucumber sliced thinly
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
Make the concentrate:
- Peel the honeydew, remove the seeds, and cut the honeydew into medium cubes. Put the honeydew into a large blender. Add the cucumber and the lime juice. Blend at high speed for 1 minute (or long enough to do 10 pushups or jumping jacks).
- Suspend a nutmilk bag over your largest pot. Pour the blended mixture into the bag, and let it drip through for 10 minutes. Use your hands to squeeze the remaining liquid through the bag.
- Pour the concentrate into a quart (1 liter) jar and refrigerate.
To serve the Infused Water:
- To make Infused Water, use 1 TBSP (15 ml) of concentrate in a drinking glass. Add ice and thinly sliced cucumber to the glass. Fill with water and garnish with a slice of lime. This is also a wonderful rehydrating drink to carry in your water bottle.
- Optional Garnishes: thin slices of cucumber, a sprig of mint, a wedge of lime.
NOTICE: Small Kitchen BIG TASTE is an Amazon Associate and, as such, we earn from your qualifying purchases. Any item you purchase once you click on an image on our “Store” page supports Small Kitchen BIG TASTE. We appreciate it when you shop in our store and help us continue to put out delicious content.