Herb infused oils are a great way to add extra flavor to your cooking. Here is a classic. Try this with your next baguette!
Basil Garlic Infused ‘cado Oil
- 20 leaves basil, chiffonade
- 2 each garlic cloves, minced finely
- 2 cups 'cado oil (Avocado Oil)
- Chiffonade the basil. Mince the garlic. Put both in a 16 oz (1/2 litre) oil or wine bottle.
- Add the 'cado oil to the bottle.
- Let the oil infuse for 24-48 hours.
- Pour oil into a small shallow dish and add a few drops of balsamic vinegar. Use as a dip for slices of baguette.
- Use to sauté vegetables for an extra boost of flavor
- Use a dollop as a garnish for tomato entrees or sides
- Use in place of unflavored oil in savory dishes
NOTICE: Small Kitchen BIG TASTE is an Amazon Associate and, as such, we earn from your qualifying purchases. Any item you purchase once you click on an image on our “Store” page supports Small Kitchen BIG TASTE. We appreciate it when you shop in our store and help us continue to put out delicious content.