If you’ve made bruschetta before, you know how easy and delicious it is. If you haven’t, here is your chance. It is a classic, fresh from the garden. It’s less than 10 minutes prep, and the rich flavors can’t be beat!
Classic Bruschetta--Fresh and Easy!
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 10 leaves basil, chiffonade
- 1 TBSP balsamic vinegar
- 2 ripe roma tomatoes, diced
- 4 oz fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- ½ french baguette, your favorite
In a small bowl:
- Pour in the olive oil. Add the garlic, basil leaves and vinegar. Stir to combine.
- Dice the tomatoes and add to the bowl.
- Dice the fresh mozzerella cheese and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve on slices of crusty French baguette.
NOTICE: Small Kitchen BIG TASTE is an Amazon Associate and, as such, we earn from your qualifying purchases. Any item you purchase once you click on an image on our “Store” page supports Small Kitchen BIG TASTE. We appreciate it when you shop in our store and help us continue to put out delicious content.