Ok, I admit it. . .I’ve never been a fan of cranberry sauce. Too sweet. And canned? No thanks. So here is a completely fresh (and raw) take on a cranberry side dish. I make extra so I can be sure it lasts until the end of the leftovers! Let me know what you think!
Cranberry Citrus Relish
- 16 oz fresh cranberries
- 4 mandarin oranges
- 3 TBSP coconut sugar
- 1 TBSP Madarine Napoléon liqueur (optional)
- Rinse, drain, and pick through the cranberries to remove any bad cranberries. Put the cranberries in the work bowl of your food processor. Process briefly to begin chopping up the cranberries.
- Wash the mandarine oranges, and remove the dead stem. Place them in the processing bowl. You can leave them whole, or you can cut them if half for faster processing. Pulse the processor until the mandarines are incorporated.
- Add the coconut sugar and the Grand Mariner.
- Run the processor until the mixture has a consistent and somewhat fine texture.
- Check for desired sweetness. Spoon out into a serving bowl. Keep covered in the refrigerator. When ready to serve, allow to come to room temperature. Garnish as desired.
NOTICE: Small Kitchen BIG TASTE is an Amazon Associate and, as such, we earn from your qualifying purchases. Any item you purchase once you click on an image on our “Store” page supports Small Kitchen BIG TASTE. We appreciate it when you shop in our store and help us continue to put out delicious content.