Turmeric together with cracked black pepper is a nutritarian classic combination to help reduce inflammation. For me, this is a classic combination to sip while huddled up by the fireplace with a blanket and a good book!
Golden Milk Latte (Anti-Inflammatory)
Dry Mix for Multiple Servings
- ¼ cup turmeric
- 2 tsp ginger
- 2 tsp cinnamon (ground)
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp nutmeg (prefer freshly grated)
- ½ cup coconut sugar
Wet Ingredients per Single Serving
- 1 TBSP Soothing Golden Milk Latte dry mix
- 1 TBSP water
- 8 oz hot nut milk
Garnish per Single Serving
- 2 TBSP Better Half Almond/Coconut Creamer
- 10 grinds fresh black pepper
To make the Golden Milk mix
- Place all the ingredients in a small bowl. Stir briefly with a wire whisk to thoroughly mix ingredients. Store in an airtight container.
To make a single Soothing Golden Milk Latte
- Place 1 TBSP of the Soothing Golden Milk mix in a 12 ounce mug. Add 1 TBSP of COLD water. Stir throughly until there are no lumps.
- Heat 1 cup (250 ml) of warm nut milk to near boiling. Add to mug of prepared Golden Milk mix.
- Float 2 oz of Better Half Almond/Coconut Milk Creamer on top of the beverage.
- Top with 8-10 grinds of fresh pepper.
- Serve warm in a quiet place, with a good book.
NOTICE: Small Kitchen BIG TASTE is an Amazon Associate and, as such, we earn from your qualifying purchases. Any item you purchase once you click on an image on our “Store” page supports Small Kitchen BIG TASTE. We appreciate it when you shop in our store and help us continue to put out delicious content.