These high-energy balls are as nutritious as they are delicious. With only six ingredients, they come together in a flash! Yummm!
Sesame Cashew Power Balls
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked at least one hour, drained
- 3 TBSP maca flour
- 1 TBSP ground cardamom
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- 90 g metjool dates, pitted ((about 8 dates))
- 1 TBSP olive oil, as needed
- ½ cup sesame seeds (toasted or raw to taste)
- In your food processor: Using the "S" blade, process the cashews until they are finely chopped. Add the maca flour and salt. Pulse 5 times to combine.
- Add the dates and process until the mixture resembles a fine meal. If needed, add olive oil little by little until the mixture will adhere and form small balls.
- Using a #70 or 1 TBSP scoop, make small cashew balls and roll them in sesame seeds until they are covered.
- The balls will hold together well after a couple of hours in the refrigerator.
NOTICE: Small Kitchen BIG TASTE is an Amazon Associate and, as such, we earn from your qualifying purchases. Any item you purchase once you click on an image on our “Store” page supports Small Kitchen BIG TASTE. We appreciate it when you shop in our store and help us continue to put out delicious content.