Who needs dairy to have great “sour cream?” And this recipe couldn’t be any easier!
Cashew Vegan Sour Cream
- ½ cup raw cashews (soaked at least one hour, rinsed well, drained)
- 1 clove garlic (medium)
- ¼ tsp salt (to tase)
- ¼ cup vinegar (Chef Leander's preference is rice vinegar. Anything other than balsamic vinegar is just fine.)
- 3 TBSP water
- Put the cashews, garlic, salt, and vinegar and water into the processing bowl.
- Process until the mixture is smooth.
- Store leftovers covered in the refrigerator.
NOTICE: Small Kitchen BIG TASTE is an Amazon Associate and, as such, we earn from your qualifying purchases. Any item you purchase once you click on an image on our “Store” page supports Small Kitchen BIG TASTE. We appreciate it when you shop in our store and help us continue to put out delicious content.