Try this amazing dressing is inspired by three of my favorite flavors! Mango, Lime and Tajín (a traditional central american spice sprinkled on fresh fruit). It is made with chili, packed with flavor, but not “hot” at all. Try it! It’s “!un fiesta en tu boca!” (…a party in your mouth!)
Chili Mango Lime Dressing
- 2 limes, juiced (add water if needed to make ½ cup)
- 2 TBSP soy sauce
- 2 TBSP walnut oil
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper (to taste)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 red mango, cubed
- Juice the two limes into your blender. Add the remaining ingredients in the order listed. The formula is: liquids on the bottom, powders in the middle, solids on the top.
- Blend on high speed for 45 seconds.
- Pour into a serving container.
NOTICE: Small Kitchen BIG TASTE is an Amazon Associate and, as such, we earn from your qualifying purchases. Any item you purchase once you click on an image on our “Store” page supports Small Kitchen BIG TASTE. We appreciate it when you shop in our store and help us continue to put out delicious content.