Real Banana-Pecan Oatmeal made fresh for breakfast is a great AND EASY way to start your day. And you can make it in your breakfast bowl, so there is no extra cleanup. What could be easier!
Microwave Banana-Pecan Oatmeal
- ⅓ cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 TBSP flaxseed meal
- 1 TBSP chia seeds
- 1 TBSP hemp hearts
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- pinch salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk, divided
- 1 banana, or frozen fruit
- Mix dry ingredients in a serving bowl.
- Add vanilla and half the almond milk.
- Microwave 1 minute and 20 seconds.
- Add remaining milk and sliced banana. Serve.
NOTICE: Small Kitchen BIG TASTE is an Amazon Associate and, as such, we earn from your qualifying purchases. Any item you purchase once you click on an image on our “Store” page supports Small Kitchen BIG TASTE. We appreciate it when you shop in our store and help us continue to put out delicious content.