The perfect recipe for post-holiday meals! Here is a salty, savory “condiment” that fits well with leftover sweet potatoes, good veggies, or as the sauce for a quick Pad Thai. With this on the shelf in your ‘fridge, you’ll have healthy options galore!
Peanut Sauce: Quick and Easy Satay
- ⅓ c tamari, gluten free
- ¼ cup rice vinegar, sugar free
- 2 TBSP toasted sesame oil, optional
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground tumeric
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 c peanut butter (sugar free, smooth or chunky)
- In a medium bowl by whisk all the ingredients to combine (or use a hand mixer if you prefer).
- Store refrigerated in an airtight container.
NOTICE: Small Kitchen BIG TASTE is an Amazon Associate and, as such, we earn from your qualifying purchases. Any item you purchase once you click on an image on our “Store” page supports Small Kitchen BIG TASTE. We appreciate it when you shop in our store and help us continue to put out delicious content.