|Looking for something different to munch with your favorite movie? This is it! Keep a package of biscuits in the fridge and these will come together in a snap.|
Ridiculously Easy Pretzel Bites
- 1 "can" Pillsbury Grands! Southern Homestyle Original Biscuits (not extra flakey)
- ¼ cup baking soda
- ⅓ cup salt (prefer kosher or coarse sea salt)
- ¾ stick vegan butter
- Preheat oven to 425℉ (220℃). Line a large cooking sheet with a sil pat or parchment paper.
- Open the biscuits and cut each biscuit into four pieces. Roll each into a cylindrical shape.
- Boil a pot of water. Slowly add the soda to the water. Be careful, the soda will cause the water to boil vigorously for a bit.
- Drop in 8 to ten "pretzels" into the water and cook them for 75-90 seconds. Using a colander spoon, scoop the pretzels out to drain dry.
- Arrange the pizza bites on the baking sheet. Generously brush on the melted butter. Sprinkle coarse salt onto the pretzels
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes until golden brown.
NOTICE: Small Kitchen BIG TASTE is an Amazon Associate and, as such, we earn from your qualifying purchases. Any item you purchase once you click on an image on our “Store” page supports Small Kitchen BIG TASTE. We appreciate it when you shop in our store and help us continue to put out delicious content.