Impress your dinner guests by making a dressing from scratch in less time than it would take you to get a pre-made one from the store!
Classic Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing (Easy! Vegan)
- blender see notes
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 medium shallot (about 1⅓ oz or 40 grams)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 TBSP balsamic vinegar
- 2 TBSP rice vinegar (sugar free)
- ¼ tsp salt
- 25 grinds black pepper (freshly ground)
- Place all ingredients in the work bowl of your blender. Start the blender on low speed and immediately increase to high. Blend for 20 seconds until the dressing emulsifies.
- Pour the dressing into a serving vessel, or store in a reusable dressing bottle. Make a double recipe if you would like to have this dressing available in your refrigerator for other uses.
- This recipe makes about 1/2 cup of finished dressing.
NOTICE: Small Kitchen BIG TASTE is an Amazon Associate and, as such, we earn from your qualifying purchases. Any item you purchase once you click on an image on our “Store” page supports Small Kitchen BIG TASTE. We appreciate it when you shop in our store and help us continue to put out delicious content.