This faux beef filling is so versatile, you’ll want to make a double batch. You can use it for stuffed peppers or a taco salad. And, for something on the go, it’s perfect to pack individual servings into jars–perfect to pop in the microwave when you have the urge for something hot and savory!
Fantastic Fiesta Faux Beef Taco Salad (Vegan)
- 1 recipe Fiesta Faux Beef Filling
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- 4 oz organic spinach, cleaned and cut chiffonade
- ¼ cup Chef Leander's Fresh Salsa Ranch Dressing (vegan)
- 2 roma tomatoes, cut in wedges
- 1 avocado, sliced
- ¼ cup grated vegan pepper-jack cheese
- ½ bunch cilantro, chopped finely, divided
- 1 lime, cut in wedges
- 4 5½" (14cm) corn tortillas
- Heat the stuffing mixture well. Mix in the diced pepper (they don't need to cook). Chiffonade the spinach and arrange on plate.
- PRESENTATION: Put a a spoonful of the stuffing in the middle of the salad. Top with avocado slices, salsa, and 1/4 cup cheese each. Arrange Roma tomato slices around the salad. Put two lime wedges on the corner of the plate. Garnish with cilantro confetti. Dust with Chili Lime Seasoning Blend (Trader Joe's)Serve with Chef Leander's Fresh Salsa Ranch Dressing.
NOTICE: Small Kitchen BIG TASTE is an Amazon Associate and, as such, we earn from your qualifying purchases. Any item you purchase once you click on an image on our “Store” page supports Small Kitchen BIG TASTE. We appreciate it when you shop in our store and help us continue to put out delicious content.